2012/01/15

2012, South Korea

2012, South Korea


Began the new year.
i hope for everybody "Happy New year"

I now suffer from an impostor.
Scammers do not give the money.
He said "Give on time" but only say.
Warned three times to date did not align. i think so Are deliberately.
The con is that Americans.

Americans are also the world's top 10 out of IQ
in retarded that I had forgotten I also had to.

fucking USA.
I am man, but English is South Korea. (I do not), he is Korean-American,
but not at all. The Americans were not helping imbecile.
I say scam issue, but that's not assume.
The United States is a country also now impossible to remedy.


3 comments:

  1. This is too informative. i like your post. thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful information for us.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

    ReplyDelete